NOTICE: Click here for important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
- This policy covers how Guide To Self treats personal information that Guide To Self collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Guide To Self products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Guide To Self does not own or control, or to people that Guide To Self does not employ or manage. In addition, certain Guide To Self associated companies such as Infinet Assessmentand Bayridge Group have their own privacy statements which can be viewed by clicking on the links.
Information Collection and Use
- Guide To Self collects personal information when you register with Guide To Self, when you use Guide To Self products or services, when you visit Guide To Self pages or the pages of certain Guide To Self partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we may also ask for your address, and information about your assets. Once you register with Guide To Self and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Guide To Self automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Guide To Self cookie information, and the page you request.
- Guide To Self uses information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
To protect the privacy of pre-hire candidates and specific test results, Guide To Self does not share personal information outside of GTS. Also, if a test-taker is interested in their test information, they must write GTS to request a copy of their test results or they may email us.
Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers. Any particularly sensitive information, such as test results for an test applicant is password protected and encrypted.